Re: Step bars and overhead shelf

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.com)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 13:00:18 EST

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 11:52:00 -0500, you wrote:

>Don't know if I ever saw this come thru, I'm not sure If I even sent it.
>
>I'm looking to put nerf/step bars on my 98 4X4 CC
>I want the kind with the little indented step built it, not the
>completely round nefr bars.
>I saw a bar called Bubba bars with a 5 year warrantee for about $150.

        The best ones I have found are made by Westin. They are a
complete bolt-on design, with no drilling. They had a lifetime
warranty I believe also. They were available in black, and chrome.=20

        They were not cheap though, around $350 or higher. As soon as
I can get up the cash, I'll be picking up a set of the black ones,
should look good on my white truck.

        Steve
=09
97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....