[Fwd: '95 Dodge Dakota 2WD part #s]

From: Rader (rlr@bbt.com)
Date: Mon Jan 05 1998 - 09:09:19 EST

--------------6772BF5B4ED3CC2889558AA7

Folks, I'm in the process of upgrading the suspension on my '95 by adding
a rear anti-sway bar and changing all the rubber bushings to polyurethane.
I contacted Suspension Restoration (http://www.suspension.com) because they
claimed to have the entire Energy Suspension catalog in stock. (Energy
Suspension manufactures greaseable bushings.)

  Anyway, the response I got isn't formatted correctly, and has one outright
error (1 1/8" is closest to 1 3/32", not 1 1/4" as claimed). But it seems
that few people are interested in Dakota bushings. Maybe others on this
list can bug the folks at Suspension Restoration to stock Dakota pieces.

  Ron
--------------6772BF5B4ED3CC2889558AA7