Dakota TSB, Loud popping/bang/clunk

From: Mike (ax778@lafn.org)
Date: Wed Jan 07 1998 - 02:16:02 EST

Dakota TSB # 23-65-97
 Loud popping/bang/clunk noise when makeing a
sharp turn up an incline.
    Caused by rear cab isolator mounting bolts
fix: some new parts for the isolator, possible grinding needed
on sleeve. (Wow, sounds fun, is it tempered, how thin can I get it...)
applies to:
'98 club cab 4x2, may apply to all cabs, 4x4's
does require some new parts, which are never stocked by dealer.

 This sounds like the thing for me, so it's the next step, parts are
on order.
  Dealer is treating the TSB as a top secret document, I can't see it.
As if it would help Ford or GM if I saw it.
  Anyone know if C.Corp has a mail list for TSB's?
Mike