Re: Speakers and Amps

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 02 1998 - 19:06:04 EST

Don't know if this will help, but in my reg cab, I have a custom box, looks
like wedge of cheese behind the seats. The 10" subs are towards the sides,
and the amps are in the middle. The next amp I'm going to add is self
cooling, which is the only type I'd put under the seat. Is there a back
seat of sorts in your truck? What about subs under the back seat, w/ the
amp between them?