RE: Subs

From: Collins, Richard (collinsr@ccmangum.com)
Date: Wed Feb 04 1998 - 13:41:08 EST

Cool! Thanks for the pictures. A guy at an audio shop suggested that I
do something similar but I haven't decided to do it yet. He suggested
taking out the bottom portions of the rear fold down seats and building a
box that could be sit upon with a padded top, etc., and have some subs in
it. What size are those JLs? I assume from the pictures that you're
going to mount one sub in each of the "troughs" inside the box. Are you
going to cut out the top so that the cones fire out of the box into the
bottom of the seat or are you going to leave it all enclosed or port it
or what? Where are you going to stick your amp(s)?

Thanks for the info and keep posting pictures as you get more done if
it's not too much trouble...

Richard Collins
98 SLT+ CC 318 3.55 LSD 4x2