Vibration

From: am14@chrysler.com
Date: Mon Feb 09 1998 - 14:56:12 EST

Jon S. writes; >> I just had my tires replaced, and I just noticed
that I'm getting a pretty decent vibration when I brake. (The faster
I'm going, the more noticeable the vibration.) I was unable to
determine if it was coming from a specific tire, or what. The vibratio
n just seemed to be "everywhere". (I could feel the vibration through
the wheel.) The previous tires were going bald; maybe it is out of
alignment? It tracks straight when I let go of the wheel though.
I also noticed a slight vibration (barely noticeable) at highway
speeds. (70-80mph) Starting to apply brakes from 70-80 causes a very
noticeable vibration though.<<

Probably need to have your rotors turned, they are prone to have soft
spots and to warp.

Azie