Re: Interior colors

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Sat Feb 14 1998 - 23:15:36 EST

In the Dakota brochure mist grey is the only color shown in any of the
interior pictures.
The brochure says camel (which I assume is tan) and agate are other
choices, but they
dont show what these colors look like. I didnt specify interior color
when I ordered my
flame red r/t. I notice on the order printout agate was chosen by the
dealer, the computer, or someone. I am sure it is probably a good
choice but can somebody please tell me what it will look like. I looked
at the local dealer but he only had mist grey interiors on the lot.