Re: Lowering blocks

From: Stacy Clark (clar8883@dpnet.net)
Date: Mon Feb 16 1998 - 12:51:49 EST

am14@chrysler.com wrote:

> SOMEONE WROTE;>> It is just a hair lower in the back than in the
> front. I think I'm going to send the 2" blocks back and get the 1" and
> try that. If I ever get around to putting a hard tonneau cover and
> spray in bed liner I know the extra weight would make the 2" overkill.
> (For me anyway, I think the 1" blocks will be exactly the look I want)<<
>
> Sure hope you guys lowering your Dakotas in the rear only are adjusting
> your headlamps downward to compensate. Us older guys are already half
> blind, and don't need anymore light directed toward our eyes.
>
> Thanks
>
> Azie
I just got my 97 Dakota dropped i used the DJM 3-5 kiti dropped he
front abou 2 inches and rear about 4 inches. The kit uses hangers in he
rear and coils in the front and a set of lowering shocks. It rides fine
turns better he only thing you have to slow down for bump because the
suspension is stiff.

And its not he angle of he head lighs..... We buy high watt fog lighs in
mulitcolors to annoy and attract attention