bottle mechanic

From: Gary Ludwick (gludwick@csi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 1998 - 21:24:50 EST

>>You mean I can't use that Motorup stuff?? One bottle and you never have
change your oil ever again..... Man, and I had my heart set on that ;~(

Just kidding, I'd never trust an additive that makes such a rediculous
claim.<<

Talk about marketing....synthetic oil is maybe the biggest marketing con in
years. Super premium price and almost no benefit to 99% of the driving
population. You live in Alaska or Ecuador, maybe. In the US the
advantages are miniscule at best. That's why their demo's are always oil in
a frying pan or in a freezer....very graphic, but no relationship to the
real world.

So if you're using synoil, you've already bought into the "ridiculous
claims".