Re: Hidden Hitch

From: Jerry Jackson (jacksonj@cyberramp.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 1998 - 14:45:01 EST

Try Stillen or Street Scene. They both sell the same kit (made by
Street Scene). I got the fiberglass panel, hitch, flip license
bracket, custom wiring adaptor, new license light and all hardware
for $239 + taxes, shipping. All pieces are high quality, and the rear
valance is an excellent design and looks good on the back of a
custom truck. Take a look at Stillen's ads for the last 2-3 months
in Truckin' magazine.

I have not installed mine yet (waiting for enough time to do the work
myself). However, it looks to be very straight forward project (not
counting painting the fiberglass) with the only real work to be cutting
the opening for the new light. May need dremel tool or slow
careful work to get it right.