Re: anyone sell there car at an auction?

From: Keith Wanderi (kwanderi@goldengate.net)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 12:33:45 EST

Keep in mind that when you want to buy a vehicle at invoice, the dealer is
going to give you the same 'low' price for your trade. Buying at invoice or
through one of those buying services is great if you don't have a trade.
When I got my 97, I got $11.2K in trade on my 91 Ranger Ext. cab 4x4 with
60K miles. I figured I got more than the Ranger was actually worth and made
up for the 23K retail on the Dakota. Keep in mind also that this was in
11/96 and the dealers weren't really ready to deal yet.

Keith Wanderi
kwanderi@goldengate.net
97 SLT 4x4 CC V6 Auto
K&N FIPK, Gibson 3" Single Cat-Back