RE:Safety BS

From: DakotaTMan (DakotaTMan@AOL.COM)
Date: Sun Mar 01 1998 - 13:15:35 EST

Okay, to me that argument doesn't hold water, if you notice something all
truck drivers are strapped in a steel box with no airbag and no crumple
zones, yet they always walk away from an accident, I've only heard of one
truck driver being killed in my entire life, and he was killed when he
swerved to miss a kid and drove off a bridge andlanded on the interstate
below, every othe wreck I've heard of the trucker walked away with only a
scratch, so personally I'll take the steel box anyday....

Bruce
I will second that, I was sitting in the suicide side of a Ferd Pickup when It
was hit head on buy a drunk Buick. The Ferd was totaled and on Its roof but I
crawled out the windshield alive. (Kind of dazed though, I started to light a
cigarette while standing in a pool of gas) That truck protected me so well the
ambulance guys did not want to take me to the hospital with my brother in law
because they did not believe I was in the accident. (The glass imbedded in my
arm finally convinced them)