Re: RE: 98 Tailgate Protector

From: DelTech (info@deltech.net)
Date: Mon Mar 09 1998 - 21:28:18 EST

At 08:17 PM 3/9/98 -0400, you wrote:

>I am looking for the type of protector that just covers the top
>of the gate. I also want black.
>
>I learned a little bit more today when I stopped by the local truck
>accessory place. Putco will be making a metal one that goes over the
>top. It will be avaliable in the spring. Dee Zee will be making a
>smoked plastic one, which will also be out in the spring. This
>will be part of their Dy-Nam-X line. So it looks like I will have
>to wait a month or two to get one that fits the truck properly.

Here is the simple solution.. Just got get Rhyno or one of the spray on
compeditors to do just the specific area that you want. It will cost a bit
more, but it will last way longer and makes cleaning and care so simple
that you'll thank me later...

Me? I lined the whole bed over the top and rim of the bed to boot plus lined
the rocker pannels and door jams in grey Rhyno on the Moss Green Pearl.