Dakota Ram Air Hoods

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@AOL.COM)
Date: Wed Mar 11 1998 - 19:07:06 EST

OK everyone that is interested in a hood.................Send me the year of
your truck and the style you want, the "raisin brand" (two scoops) or the
single scoop.

These hood are made from two pieces of glass, one for the top surface and the
other of course is the underside both are laminated together, giving a clean,
finished appearance on both sides. Other benifits are stronger construction
and mounting holes for latches and hinges that are an intregal part of the
hood, rather than just "glassed in" like some other manufacturers.

I will speak with them tomorrow. 3-11 and will know about the prices.

Gene in Houston