Addco swaybar --ATTN: Rader

From: Michael Clark (mike@snakebite.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 1998 - 02:51:26 EST

Rader, I'm very near ordering a front and rear Addco sway bar, but one
quick question about the urethane bushings. Would it be better to buy
the urethane Addco kit or get the bushings seperately from energy
suspensions or summit. I want bushings that I can grease because I have
heard that urethane squeaks pretty bad some times. Do you know if the
Addco supplied bushings allow you to grease them? If they do I'll just
get the urethane versions of these bars and kill two birds with one
stone. If not then I will oder the bushings seperate to get the grease
fittings.

And on the rear bar, was that a drill on or bolt on.
Thanks.

--
----
  Michael Clark            mike@snakebite.com