Re: Paint problems?? -Reply -Reply

From: Harold Poylio (poyleeoh@win.bright.net)
Date: Fri Apr 10 1998 - 14:18:09 EDT

Michael Z-Sykes wrote:

> I hear that DuPont ChromaBase (sp?) is good stuff. And of course there
> is always Sikkens and House of Kolor-
> -mike 88V6LE3.55AUTO

I'll agree that the DuPont Chromabase is good stuff! The only thing
better from DuPont, would be the ChromaPremier (just a different binding
agent)

I've gotten good results with it so far, but it's going to be a pain
shelling out about $50 a pint for the paint when it comes time for fix
up my 94! I like Pearl Metallics, but the price is rediculous!

The Sikkens is also good, I've used it, but I just don't like the
priming system as much.. And with that twister down south the other
night, that knocked out the Sikkens distribution plant Bad news for
Sikkens shops!

M.Poylio
94 CC 4x4 318 5spd