Japanese Crap

From: DodgeBoyz3 (DodgeBoyz3@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 08 1998 - 20:08:43 EDT

I know there are plenty of reasons for not buying JapCrap...........

I don't buy that stuff because I have been enlightened by my father about the
"Nips" as he called them. He was a WWII veteran and said that he would never
buy anything those lil yellow bastards were selling. I did a term paper on
Japanese prison camps during WWII and my research confirmed Dads first hand
accounts.

It would shame my fathers memory to ever buy Jap shit.

Nuff said from me............

Gene