Re: tonneau covers

From: Nicholas McKinney (nickmckinn@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 09 1998 - 13:02:45 EDT

I just bought the Covercraft brand soft top and would reccomend it highly
if you were looking for one. It uses full length aluminum runners with a
stiff sponge padding the full length of the runner. At the rear of the bed
it is doubled up so that it is sealed here as well. Looking from
underneath the cover there is no spot open to the outside except for at the
tailgate. Also the cover use plastic inserts that snap into the runners so
that it has a very smooth appearance (no snaps). Really nice quality and
removes and installs about as quickly as I have seen for a soft top once
you get the funky tool figured out.

I paid $203 direct from Summit. Supposedly they have other color options
but I got basic black.

Nicholas