Exterior cab light ?

From: L. J. Morris (ljohn@alltel.net)
Date: Wed Apr 15 1998 - 21:00:15 EDT

Hey folks;

Just remembered something that has bothered me for some time. What the hell
was CC thinking when they designed the exterior cab light to turn on after
the interior lights?

Obviously when the interior lights are on you can't see a damn thing out the
back window, when you turn on the exterior cab light to see if your trailer
or whatever is still hooked on in the dark. I also have a carrier assembly
that I built for in the box receiver and at nite it would be nice to turn on
the ext. cab light to take a peek in the mirror, but with the int. lights
on, it is futile.

Any suggestions?

I do realize that CC themselves probably did not design the light switch,
but FERD and CHEBBY don't do this.

L. John
'97 SLT+