Re: flame level (And Halogen Back-Up Bulbs)

From: Gary E. Klim (garyklim@snet.net)
Date: Tue Apr 28 1998 - 19:09:19 EDT

>The Internet - Living proof that 10,000 monkeys in a room with 10,000
>typewriters will NOT
>eventually duplicate the works of Shakespeare!

But perhaps instead will stumble upon the Grand Unified Theory Of
Particle And Quantum Physics. Then again...

DAK relevance: Back-Up Halogen Bulbs Revisited

The 50 watt halogen back-up lamps are an improvement, but I'm still not
completely happy. Does anyone know how much current the back-up switch
is rated for? I'm thinking of mounting a halogen light at the trailer
hitch hole in the bumper and would like to do this without having to
wire in a relay.

gk
Gary E. Klim - Somewhere in central Connecticut garyklim@snet.net
http://pages.cthome.net/garyklim/ gklim@harman.com