Keyless entry chirp

From: Joseph Dick (joe@selu.edu)
Date: Tue May 05 1998 - 08:34:05 EDT

------=_NextPart_000_01BD77F8.2EA80540

I just purchased 98 4x2 Dakota SLT CC with 5.2 V8 and Auto. Love it . It
has the keyless entry with security alarm. It is supposed to chirp the horn
when arming/locking but does not. My dealers service department says have
to bring it in and leave it ALL DAY to put back the chirp. Is this
something the owner can do ? If so can anyone on the list give me the
procedure for that . thanks in advance.

Joseph Dick
Assistant Coordinator Network Availability
Southeastern La University Hammond, La.
ph 504.549.5432 www.selu.edu
e-mail: nwavail@selu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_01BD77F8.2EA80540

color=3D"#008080" face=3D"Arial">I just purchased 98 4x2 Dakota SLT =
CC with 5.2 V8 and Auto. Love it . It has the keyless entry with =
security alarm. It is supposed to chirp the horn when arming/locking but =
does not. My dealers service department says have to bring it in and =
leave it ALL DAY to put back the chirp. Is this something the =
owner can do ? If so can anyone on the list give me the procedure for =
that . thanks in advance.<br>Joseph Dick<br>Assistant Coordinator =
Network AvailabilitySoutheastern La University Hammond, La.<br>ph =