Re: Speeding, tickets and Insurance Rates

From: Bruce Aaron Hefner (gt9742a@prism.gatech.edu)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 14:54:27 EDT

Yeah but even before I got a ticket my insurance was still outrageous just
because of my age (Was 19 when I first got it), but at least I'll get a
break in about a year when I turn 21... BTW, for anyone out there looking
for cheap insurance, try Farm Bureau, my insurance was about $500 a yeaer
cheaper through them than through anyone else, and membership is only $25
a year so I got a net savings of $475 a year, not to mention that the next
time you buy a new Ram or Dak you'll get a $500 discount as a Farm Bureau
member, just a thought.....

Bruce