Re: Blown Fuses

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Tue May 26 1998 - 21:42:50 EDT

My 91 was blowing the fuse that controlled juice to the dome light and stuff
when the key is off (Ing Off Pull Fuse). I when threw about 8 fuses and
everytime they would last a couple of minutes and then blow. I even tried
putting a 15 amp in the 5 amp slot (not a good idea I know)it blew right
away. I put in the final 5 amp and it hasnt blown since been about a month
in a half. Anyway I think my Dak healed itself. How about that!
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net