B&M Trick shift

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 02 1998 - 22:19:33 EDT

Has anyone out there heard of the B&M Trick shift trans additive? If so, what
does it do. The bottle says it gives firmer and more positive shifts. How
can a liquid affect the way an auto shifts? This is the first auto I have
ever owned, and let me tell ya the whole thing is a mystery!!! All I know is
that ya pull it into D and go. Somone on the list also suggested that I
change the torque converter to go faster. Once again, I have no clue about
this componant. All I do know is that is it kinda like a pump for the trans
fluid. (I think)
Can somone answer these questions for me. I can't ask any of the gearheads I
work with, cause I don't want to get the "what a dumb ass question" look.
George