Re: shoulder harness failure

From: jim miller (jmiller@eramp.net)
Date: Fri Jun 05 1998 - 23:38:25 EDT

Bruce Bridges wrote:

> Bob,
> Hitting a guardrail head on is potentially life threatening in any vehicle,
> and you are lucky to be alive.

Jim Miller says;I am sympathetic with anyone who is injured in any manner. But
like the people who don't want anyone to be able to carry a gun because guns
kill people. WRONG!!! A gun like a veichle is just a machine. If operated
properly nobody gets hurt. If operated carelessly people get killed. I have
not heard of anyone suing Smith and Wesson for building a gun which somebody
used wrongly and killed someone. Therefore if someone uses a veichle improperly
and the safety devices cannot prevent injury when the wreck is a very violent
one it seems to me the responsibility lies with the veichle operator who caused
the accident, not the maker of the machine. Just my .02.