Psycho Gas Guage!

From: Tony Sarro (tonyms@acadiacom.net)
Date: Sat Jun 06 1998 - 21:51:10 EDT

The subject says it all, my gas guage has gone nuts. I usually get alittle
over 200 miles per tank of gas (got an 18 gal tank I think) and right now it
is at 67 miles on this tank but it is showing it as having only a half a
tank left. It just recently started this the last couple of tanks. Does
the computer having anything to do with the guage because the only thing I
could think of was I might have messed it up when I changed out my battery
about a week ago.

I also have one more question. I just got my shocks changed out at
Firestone last month and I notice a clunk clunk on the front passenger side.
I only seem to her it when I go up the curb into my diverway. I am not
flying into my diveway either I just got in and this time a went extremely
slow. Thanks for any help.
Tony Sarro
tonyms@acadiacom.net