Where are all the Dakotas

From: axeman (andrews3@ghplus.infi.net)
Date: Sun Jun 14 1998 - 01:16:52 EDT

Just got back from the Outer Banks NC and believe this or not I only
seen 4 Dakotas on the road! I traveled from Pennsylvania through
Maryland, West Virginia and Virginia. Where are the Daks hiding? The
vacation was great and the subscribe/unsubscribe program worked great.
Got a decent Calvin decal for my rear window he's holding the rebel flag
with a s--t eating grin on his face. I'm starting to believe my brother
in-law who says I was born to far above the Mason Dixon Line and he's
from North Carolina!

Dave
97 Sport