Re: Now Vortech Latest ET's was REAREND..

From: Hoopgj@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 16 1998 - 07:54:27 EDT

In a message dated 6/15/98 11:29:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
djcolucci@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< I had taken the kit off of my 94. I still have to contact Vortech to find
 out if there is anything different that I would need to purchase. Looking
 at the 5.9, it isn't any different than the 5.2. The supercharger should
 bolt right up. >>

Can you tell me more about the supercharger that you had on the 94? like was
it a direct bolt up kit, or did you have to get a bunch of other parts that
wernt included. I am interested in putting one on my 96, but have heard some
horror storys about them. Did you notice any problems in the streetability of
this kit? I have a bunch of questions, but I am not thinking clearly right now
(got out of bed 20 min ago) If you could answer these ???? I will think of
more at work.
Thanks
george