Coolant/System Flush

From: HKUSP40578@aol.com
Date: Thu Jun 25 1998 - 17:17:32 EDT

Anyone out there have any tips for flushing everything out of my coolant
system? Anyone ever use the Prestone Flush & Fill Kit? Is there an engine
block drain pulg(s)??? Any info concerning flushing my Dak's coolant
system I would greatly aprreciate!!!!! I figure at 90,000 miles its about
time to maybe to this, even though the needle has NEVER moved, no matter
how hot is it out or no matter what I am pulling, it never moves. Also
how maybe gallons of antifreeze with a 70/30 mix will I need to fill it
back up??? THANKS