Re: Cargo Light on 98 Dak

From: rti1pmp@ismd.ups.com
Date: Thu Jul 09 1998 - 12:36:03 EDT

>So here is the poser: Does anyone have _any_ idea of what I need to ask
>these parts department guys for in order to get the fixture I want? If
>anyone by some amazing coincidence has the actual part number for the
>lamp I want, I would be most grateful. I would also solicit your help in
>tracking down one of these puppies for my beautiful Intense Blue Dak.

I've got a 97 factory service manual (FSM) at home. I'll do some digging
to see if I can come up with a p/n for ya. I'm heading out to
Chryslers@Carlisle so it'll have to be early next week before I can let you
know. Remind me next week if you think I forgot you.

Later all!

Matt Plowman
rti1pmp@roadnet.ups.com