TB Bolts

From: RAS002@worldnet.att.net
Date: Sat Jul 11 1998 - 15:26:37 EDT

>Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 17:02:20 -0700
>From: rll <charger69rt@inficad.com>
>Subject: DML: TB bolts
>
>hi list
>
>about 3 or 4 weeks ago someone had found flush( or allen) TB bolts,
>
>the down side was he had to buy them in quan of 100.
>
>rob

  Hello DAKsters,

  That was me. I did finally manage to find them locally, min order is
$10? so I bought a dozen. They are 5/16 x 2 1/2 Allen head cap screws
for mounting the TB (4 req'd). Work perfectly - but requires the proper
chamfering tool ~ $25 (I was able to check it out from the tool room at
work). I have 2 sets available, but you'll have to come up with a way
to chamfer the holes.

                Later,

                        Russ Selkirk

--