JL Audio Stealthbox

From: Buelterman, Chris (Chris_Buelterman@mail.msj.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 18:28:35 EDT

For those of you that are looking to improve the audio in your Dak, the JL
stealthbox is a very nice addition. I've had mine for a little over two
weeks now, and I love it. The stealthbox is a fiberglass enclosure with a
JL 8W6 in it. The box is specially designed to fit underneath the bench
seat of a club cab. The sub can hit harder and cleaner than my buddy's 12"
Kicker (at least I think so). I have the sub running off of a PPI 250 which
puts out a little better than 200 watts mono. Anyway, I still have my
factory Infinity's which I'm looking to replace because I think they sound
terrible. Any suggestions??? I'm leaning towards Infinity Cappa's right
now.

Chris Buelterman
'98 CC 4x4