Re: Re: Yet another new member

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 10:22:35 EDT

<< Mike,

 Welcome to the DML. I also have an R/T that I will be installing a Vortech
 and M1 manifold on in the next few weeks. Stick around and you will gain
 valuable information from others as to what modifications work well and
 those that don't.

 Dan
 98 R/T cc >>

What dia pulley do you plan on using? Are you going to do the mods all at once
or one step at a time? ... I'd be interested in how well the M1 manifold
works.

The only reason I'm not looking for one right now is b/c my engine is already
bouncing off the rev limiter like crazy b/c my cam still wants to make
power..... Now, let us all pray for the 97 SBECs to be released.

ttyl
patrick