RE: DML Digest V3 #1019

From: Askew, Robert (Robert.Askew@delta-air.com)
Date: Thu Jul 16 1998 - 21:40:05 EDT

I have a 98 Dakota CC that I have had for about a month and somebody
came by and keyed the left rear quarter panel of my truck. The clear
coat is scratched and it went down to the primer on the surface. What
suggestions do you have in fixing this? What should I do to get this
fixed? Go to a dealer or body shop!!!

Robert N. Askew