Re: Re: Re: Engine died ?

From: T & J (jan@bewellnet.com)
Date: Sat Jul 18 1998 - 23:42:08 EDT

From:Tim Roller>magnum318@bewellnet.com

>Just for kicks, did you save the old stock computer. You could change back
to it and see if the problem still persists. If it does they you could look
elsewhere. If the problem goes away then you found the problem with the
brain. Have you changed out the fuel filter? I know that with those few of
miles it would seem to not be a problem, but there may be
rust,contaminents,or a cracked rubber fuel line any where from the fuel tank
going to the metal lines or any where else. I had a cracked fuel line at the
gas tank once(drove me nuts) trying to locate the miss I had in a Dodge
Magnum. Once I found what it was my missing,hestitation, and rough running
went away. Hope this may help. tim