JBA headers/weird fasteners

From: Rader (rlr@rtp-bosch.com)
Date: Mon Aug 03 1998 - 09:51:46 EDT

Got my JBA headers last Friday. Man, they are nice!

  But the hardware that came with them is a little odd. There are 8
5/16"x1" bolts & lock washers, among other things. However, I have no
tools to fit the fastener heads! They're kind of like a reverse Torx;
a convex crown instead of a concave hole.

  The only like fasteners I've seen came on this '78 Mercruiser outdrive
I got recently.

  What the heck are these things, and more importantly, can I get sockets
to fit them at the local Sears?

  Thanks,

  Ron