RE: Meguiar's Confirmation

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 19:49:13 EDT

     My commentary is, "ohhhhhh my aching back!". Suffice it to say I do
     mine by hand... That's why it only gets done every three months!

     T.

>>By the way, I was wondering if you guys can comment on whether you
     do your waxing by hand or by machine. I waxed mine the other day and
     used Meguiar's clay cleaner to clean it first. It took me two whole
     afternoon's to clean and wax my Dak. It does look great though but
     when I do it again, I think I want to use a buffing machine.<<