Re: South/Central meet list

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 10:00:00 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/98 6:28:58 PM Central Daylight Time, Dkota4by4@aol.com
writes:

<< >>
 I think l will. Just because it seems like it is actually cheaper to go and
 race (35 for you and a guest for both days) than to just go (18/day for me
and
 girlfriend =36) So...using my great math skills...l figure l can save a buck
 and get to run down the track at least once. This will at least give me a
 base for what l am running.

 Russ
 97 4X4 318 SLT+ CC slushbox
 Rhino Python 3000 160 14 FABM Hitch

Russ,

Fri night before the Race and Show some of us will be at the track doing the
test and tune thing. Feel free to come early.

Gene