South/Central meet list

From: Michael Clark (mclark@wt.net)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 06:03:09 EDT

Hey I think we should also describe our trucks. It will make it
easier to find everyone, but I think Gene is working on setting up a
central location for everyone to sign in at. Gene, I went ahead
and added you, 'cause I know you'll be there.

1. Brian Lee

2. Gene in Houston (Dodgeboyz3)
   95 SLT, RC, SB, 5.2L Claret Red Pearl Coat.
   2 Calvins on back glass and a "DDBC" sticker too.

3. Michael Clark
   '93 MkIII, ah hell you've all seen it ;-)
   I'll be showing in the daily driver class so you'll find me.

---Mike, near Houston.---
 My sig file=====> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/signature.txt
 My Dakota page==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/dakota.html
 Dakota Webring==> http://web.wt.net/~mclark/webring/ring.html