G-TECH results

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 23:35:26 EDT

I already ordered and received my G_TECH PRO before I knew there was a group
purchase effort and I paid 150 including freight. Anyway I have obtained the
following results from my preliminary tests. No HP tests because I cant find a
truck scale nearby, I asked at a local truck stop and the operator told me no
scales with in 30 miles of here. So, I just did the 0-60 and 1/4 mile times.
Best 0-60 time 6.99 sec. Best 1/4 mile 15.44 @ 92.5 mph. I am not too
disappointed because the truck in nearly stock. 98 RC, SWB. 5.2 auto, 3.92 sg,
275 60X15 tires, Mopar headers, 2.5" Pit Bull muffler on stock pipes, home made
cold air. with K&N in stock Box. 2,600 miles on odo.
Jim Miller
Waco, Tx.