Re: G-TECH results

From: Vincent Heckathorn (victorylane@iwaynet.net)
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 00:02:12 EDT

Jim;
I have a 98 cc 5.2 auto with 3.55sg. How hard are you able to turn your engine?
At about the red line mine hesitates and gets very flat, but will pull to the rev.
limiter but it takes a while to get it there. I have reworked TB, put a 14" open
K&N. have a 3" cat back system with a hooker max flow muffler and a 160 deg.
thermostat. It is a lot quicker with all of the mods. but still sucks on the big
end. Mine has about 3800 mile on it. Have you had any problems like this?
Colin H.