Re: G-TECH results

From: Bob DeChance (kbshadow@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 02:16:01 EDT

Jim

Ask your dealer for a copy of your invoice, it has shipping weight on it, if
he won't give it to you ask him to give you the weight from it.
My invoice shipping weight was 4040 98 CC V8 auto SLT+ with the 7 gal gas
the factory put in.
I weighted it at a truck stop with 1/2 tank of gas and it was 4060 so I
think the invoice is very accurate, just add your self, gas and anything
else you added.
Hope this helps.

Bob DeChance
Stockton Ca