RE: Brake Tip(Gary)

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Sun Aug 02 1998 - 00:19:42 EDT

Hats to hold the calipers would be different (bolt patterns more than
likely not the same), not that this is such a big deal. Might be
questions
and modifications to the parking brake setup. One thing I do want is a
caliper (be it 4, 2 or 1 piston arrangement), that I can buy pads from
any auto parts store, I don't like to be locked into one vendor. I will
get
there, and keep you posted. Thanks for the info and I will give BAER
a call.
        Frank