Re: 1998 Factory Security

From: Steve (Slow@Primenet.Com)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 11:55:37 EDT

On Sat, 1 Aug 1998 15:50:28 -0700, you wrote:

>I have the 98 Dakota with factory installed EVS system. When I arm the
>system, the SECURITY light in-dash flashes for 15 seconds, and then turns off.
>I would like to have that light continue flashing the entire time the alarm is
>armed, as I want the visual deterrent.

The SECURITY light is not part of the EVSII system, it is part of the
factory Security group. (Read cheap alarm) I know of no way to do
that, although I thought about it myself...

        Steve, 29
Apache Junction, Arizona

97' Dakota, CC, 4X4, 5 Speed, all the goodies 'cept anti-lock brakes,
Mud Flaps, spare-tire lock, Step-Shields, EVSII Alarm, Gibson Single
3" Cat-Back,Tow Hooks....