1998 Factory Security

From: Erik (eec@eskimo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 18:50:28 EDT

Hi, all!

I know you were discussing the EVS security system back in 1997, but I can't
seem to get at the archives, so forgive me if this has already been answered.

I have the 98 Dakota with factory installed EVS system. When I arm the
system, the SECURITY light in-dash flashes for 15 seconds, and then turns off.
I would like to have that light continue flashing the entire time the alarm is
armed, as I want the visual deterrent.

I suppose it's possible to put in one of those lame little fake blinking LEDs,
but I have a perfectly good one in my dash already.

Does anyone know of a simple way to accomplish my task? Perhaps
a DIP switch I can toggle in the alarm itself?

Thanks for you help,

Erik