Re: Selling the Dak for a sports car???

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 13:26:28 EDT

<< Only pickin a little Eric just Sean had mentioned selling his and then you,
 thought maybe you guys had lost it or something :-) >>

It's pretty depressing seeing people sell their Daks for "sports cars" ... I
have a friend that had a pretty hot dakota, ran 14.5 w/ strong mph in FL's
Summer daytime with exhaust manifolds and the catalytic converter still in
place.. He sold it for a new Z28 SS.

Is the Z28 faster? I suppose, but it's also a Z28.

I wouldn't trade the look on all those faces when they see a big Dodge Ram
pull up camming like mad with a blower whining away under the hood for
anything. It's just not something you see every day, but it's also feeling you
can't recreate in a "sports" car. :)

too bad for him tho, I still give that 6 spd a real struggle (esp. when he's
grindin gears.. LOL) in my full size truck with six times the ground
clearance.. laugh..

ttyl
Patrick