Re: South/Central meet list

From: DodgeBoyz3@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 09:49:50 EDT

In a message dated 8/1/98 5:09:35 AM Central Daylight Time, mclark@wt.net
writes:

<< Hey I think we should also describe our trucks. It will make it
 easier to find everyone, but I think Gene is working on setting up a
 central location for everyone to sign in at. Gene, I went ahead
 and added you, 'cause I know you'll be there.
 -- >>
Thanks Mike,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I will be at the membership area, sitting with David Baxter, the HMCC
membership director. For a while at least. I would suggest that all Dakotas
meet near the fuel pumps at noon. Then we can see what happens.

Gene