RE: Re: Fuel injectors: Attn. FRANK T...

From: Holloway,Frank T (Frank.T.Holloway@kp.org)
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 01:31:07 EDT

Tim,

I don't know for sure (I think the additional horsepower came from
exhaust and cam
work). What I do know is this 94 through 96 318's and 360's have the
same Dodge
part numbers. I'll be checking the 97's and 98's and i'll check the Ram
SS/T also.
If the 97's and 98's do indeed have the same part #'s, then the BW
injectors would
be applicable.

        Frank