Re: Selling the Dak attn Bill

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 08:00:13 EDT

<< Easy there Big Bill!! Im not selling it for now. Im backing out of the
deal.
 I was going to drive the Omni back and forth to work and trade the Dak in on
 62 Dart with a 413 3spd. The car was supposedly a Max Wedge car with only
 63000 on it. The deal was my Dak and and 5 grand for the Mint Wedge. I
had
 it checked out and come to find, this beautiful #'s matching factory 12
second
 car isnt #'s maching, not even close. Not even the original engine!! Oh
 well, its better that way. My Dak showed its appreciation tonight on Gratiot
 as it proceeded to stomp an R/T while the R/T stomped an Anniversary edition
 IROC. >>

Only pickin a little Eric just Sean had mentioned selling his and then you, I
thought maybe you guys had lost it or something :-)

Did the actually have a max wedge in a 62 Dart ?

Keep up the good job representing us Mopar fans out there on the Gratiot :-)

Bill