Selling the Dak attn Bill

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Sat Aug 01 1998 - 00:30:26 EDT

<< Ive actually even
  considered selling it!
  Eric >>

 Boy you birds from MI are sumpin else, hain't happy with nuthin always got to
 sell it and git sumpin else. Don't be in a real hurry I want to whoop on ya
at
 Milan the 21st first, then do what ya gotta do, sell it man O man the guys
 gone berzerk ??? :-)

 Bill >>
Easy there Big Bill!! Im not selling it for now. Im backing out of the deal.
I was going to drive the Omni back and forth to work and trade the Dak in on a
62 Dart with a 413 3spd. The car was supposedly a Max Wedge car with only
63000 on it. The deal was my Dak and and 5 grand for the Mint Wedge. I had
it checked out and come to find, this beautiful #'s matching factory 12 second
car isnt #'s maching, not even close. Not even the original engine!! Oh
well, its better that way. My Dak showed its appreciation tonight on Gratiot
as it proceeded to stomp an R/T while the R/T stomped an Anniversary edition
IROC.
Eric